Before it was this website, it was a song, then a collection of songs written to paint the journey toward the unattainable.
In Every Other World, by Tully is now available for perusal and purchase on bandcamp.com
*Feel stuff * Hallowed ground * For the time being * Burnt to a seed * Danger * B Luck * 1963
* Down in the morning * In front of me * Blue collared thinker * Oh the places you’ll go * Trenches and dreams
* Lonely smiles * Reflections * No-one will notice me gone * War in a small town * Losin my way
* Burn the Telegraph * Petals * Latishas Lullaby * Evergrowing tower of Rock ‘n’ Roll
* Spirits of the light * Over, under and around * Heaven and you * Why we
* Out of the stables * Over, under and around * Forever flow the river
* Please don’t disturb dear Prudence * 5 Goodnights * Songless winter * Weather this storm
* Devils arm * Lady soul * Shores of nowhere * Blue Harlott
In the stranger times, I find myself escaping to dreams of both beauty and sadness.
With a good coffee at hand, I play these songs to paint my picture of these times.
Sometimes up. . . Sometimes down. . . Always with love
Musical coffee dreams is a simple acoustic demo recorded in 2007 at my home on the Northern Beaches of Sydney. It’s not ground breaking or chart topping, and in fact it was recorded more out of frustration with other musical projects at the time, but it still resonates with me to this day.
I pressed only a few hundred copies, and now that they’re all somewhere out there, I leave it here for you to download, including the original album artwork. . . No catch, but if you do enjoy it please feel free to return and leave your thoughts in the comment box on the contact page, and/or sign up to hear more in the column on the right.